Independence Through Mobility
What if you lost your mobility and could not regain it?
Imagine not being able to move around your own community at will. How would you get to work, school or go shopping? How could you take advantage of all that a community environment has to offer? How will you provide for your family?
You need a wheelchair, a walker or some other pieces of mobility equipment to regain your mobility but don't have insurance and can't afford to buy it.
Without mobility equipment, you fall more often.
When you fall, you wind up in:
- emergency rooms
- nursing homes
- assisted living facilities
And you lose your mobility and your independence.
The F.R.E.E. Foundation helps you get it back.
Our Overarching Goals to Help Others.
- To assist individuals to whom equipment is not otherwise available
- To be a model program for other communities
- To develop partnership with others
- To combine resources to maximize our ability to recycle equipment
If you're NOT in Virginia, click here to find resources in your state.